Directions to Goshen Scout Reservation, Goshen, Virginia
1. Take I-495 (Capital Beltway) to I-66 West to junction with I-81 South (about 80 miles).
2. Follow I-81 South to Staunton, Exit 225 (about 75 miles).
3. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto VA 262 South (old 275) to US 250.
4. Turn right onto US 250 (through Churchville) to VA 42 South.
5. Follow VA 42 South through Buffalo Gap and Craigsville into Goshen (about 30 miles).
6. At the edge of the Goshen town limits (at the bridge), turn left onto VA 39.
7. Follow VA 39 South through Goshen to Goshen Scout Reservation (about 4 miles)
8. Turn left onto VA 601 and continue for about a mile to the entrance to the reservation.
9. Follow direction signs to the camp to which you are going.
Note: Total mileage from Capital Beltway to Goshen Scout Reservation is about 192 miles. Estimated driving time
is four hours. Good overnight accommodations are located in nearby Staunton and Lexington.